Thyroid Support is a vegetarian blend with herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals to support the maintenance and proper function of a healthy thyroid.*
Out of stock
Thyroid Support is a vegetarian blend of Tyrosine with herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals, not found in other supplements, and includes patented ForsLean® Coleus Foskohli to support the maintenance and proper function of a healthy thyroid.*
Thyroid Support supports:
- Appetite and weight management*
- Production of thyroid hormones T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine)*
Appetite and Weight Management:
- Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels, helps the body stay in a fat burning mode, helps control appetite and cravings, supports weight management and helps to preserve lean tissue.*
- ForsLean® Coleus Foskohlii supports lean body mass through ergogenic activity.* It stimulates AMP (adenosine monophosphate), which then stimulates metabolism for greater fat burning.*
- Folic Acid is needed for the manufacture of red blood cells. Fatigue is associated with a folic acid deficiency.*
- Tyrosine supports mood as it is required for the production of dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine, which are responsible for regulating mood.* It also helps to reduce appetite.*
- Bacopa Monnieri is an Ayurvedic herb that has been use to increase focus and concentration.*
Thyroid gland and hormone production:
- B Vitamins such as B2 is needed for metabolism and thyroid function. A lack of B2 can contribute to low thyroid function.*
- Vitamin B6 helps to regulate the production of thyroid hormones.
It also supports the utilization of iodine required for the production of hormones.*
- Bacopa Mannieri has been shown to support the thyroid’s production of T4.*
- Copper plays an important role in thyroid metabolism, especially in hormone production and absorption.*
- ForsLean® brand Coleus Forskohliis is a perennial plant from the mint family. It contains an active compound called forskolin, which has been shown to mimic the effect of TSH (Thyroid Stimulating
- Hormone) with regard to iodine uptake.*
- Guggelsterones (extracts from the Indian herb Commiphora) have been shown to support the concentration of thyroid hormones in the blood especially the ratio of the active T3 to T4 in the blood.*
- Iodine is required for the production of thyroid hormones. It is a component of the thyroid hormones T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxin), and is therefore essential for normal thyroid function.*
- Manganese deficiency can reduce thyroid activity. Manganese is required for T4 production.
- Selenium is required for thyroid hormone production, activation and metabolism. It is an essential component of an enzyme that converts T4 to T3.*
- Tyrosine is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. A deficiency has been associated with low thyroid function.*.
- Zinc is involved in the process that converts inactive T4 into active T3.